In the winter semester 2019/2020, Department VIII offers a seminar for bachelor and master students in business informatics and technical business administration. Registration takes place in person at the kick-off date on October 23 at 9:45 a.m.
The aim of the seminar is to use the recognized research methods of business informatics to work on current areas of digitization. The following topics have now been selected and are available:
- Concept comparison of Manufacturing Cloud Services and Digital Twins
- Concept comparison of cloud manufacturing and smart factory
- Conceptual comparison of industrial internet and cloud manufacturing
- Concept comparison industrial internet and industry 4.0
- Case study analysis of a specific industrial IoT platform for the development of boundary resources
- Social network analysis of a specific platform-based IoT ecosystem (analysis of business relationships)
Students also have the opportunity to submit their own topic suggestions. These can be based on the listed topics. The topic suggestions can be emailed to: email@example.com can be addressed.
We hope for an exciting and results-oriented seminar.