The Department of Operations Management is concerned with the following
1. Operations Strategy, in particular aspects of sustainable operations
and strategy implementation;
2. Behavioural Operations Management, in particular decision-making in
3. Methodological advancements of system dynamics.
Ivan Đula and Andreas Größler: Inequity aversion in dynamically complex supply chains, European Journal of Operational Research, Volume 291, pp. 309–322, DOI: 10.1016/j.ejor.2020.09.038.
Harald de Bruijn, Andreas Größler and Nuno Videira: Antifragility as a Design Criterion for Modelling Dynamic Systems, Systems Research & Behavioral Science, Volume 37, Number 1, pp. 23–37, DOI: 10.1002/sres.2574.
Matin Mohaghegh and Andreas Größler: The Dynamics of Operational Problem-Solving: A Dual-Process Approach, Systemic Practice and Action Research, Volume 33, Number 1, pp. 27–54, DOI: 10.1007/s11213-019-09513-9.
Marc Wiedenmann and Andreas Größler: Supply risk identification in manufacturing supply networks, International Journal of Logistics Management, DOI: 10.1108/IJLM-02-2020-0081.
Andreas Größler: A Managerial Operationalization of Antifragility and Its Consequences in Supply Chains, Systems Research & Behavioral Science, Volume 37, Number 6, pp. 896–906, DOI: 10.1002/sres.2759.
Manfredi Bruccoleri, Francesca Riccobono and Andreas Größler: Shared Leadership Regulates Operational Team Performance in the Presence of Extreme Decisional Consensus/Conflict: evidences from business process reengineering, Decision Sciences, Volume 50, Number 1, pp. 46–83, DOI:10.1111/deci.12325.
Ivan Đula, Nuno Videira and Andreas Größler: Degrowth Dynamics: Modelling policy proposals with system dynamics, Journal of Simulation, DOI: 10.1080/17477778.2019.1646108.
Jürgen Strohhecker and Andreas Größler: Threshold Behavior of Optimal Safety Stock Coverage in the Presence of Extended Production Disruptions, Journal of Modelling in Management, Volume 15, Number 2, pp. 41–458, DOI: 10.1108/JM2-03-2019-0074.
Andreas Größler, Inge Bleijenbergh, Jac Vennix and Marleen McCardle-Keurentjes: Effect of Delay Order on Estimation Quality – Experimental Evidence on the Tendency to Consider Continuous Delays as Discrete Delays, Systems Research & Behavioral Science, Volume 34, Number 1, pp. 109–127.
Hendrik Stouten and Andreas Größler: Task complexity in individual stock control tasks for laboratory experiments on human understanding of dynamic systems, Systems Research & Behavioral Science, Volume 34, Number 1, pp. 62–77.
Manfredi Bruccoleri, Francesca Riccobono and Andreas Größler: Groupthink and Project Performance: the influence of personal traits and interpersonal ties, Production and Operations Management, Volume 25, Issue 4, pp. 609–629.
Andreas Größler, Inge Bleijenbergh, Jac Vennix and Marleen McCardle-Keurentjes: Effect of Delay Order on Estimation Quality – Experimental Evidence on the Tendency to Consider Continuous Delays as Discrete Delays, Systems Research & Behavioral Science, DOI: 10.1002/sres.2395.
- University of Reading (UK): Prof. David C. Lane
- Radboud University, Nijmegen (NL): Prof. Dr. Etiёnne Rouwette
- Bergen University (N): Prof. Dr. Pål Davidsen, Prof. Dr. Erling Moxnes
- University of Palermo (I): Prof. Dr. Carmine Bianchi, Prof. Dr. Enzo Bivona, Prof. Dr. Giovanni Perone, Prof. Dr. Manfredi Bruccoleri
- Boğaziçi University, Istanbul (TR): Prof. Dr. Yaman Barlas, Prof. Dr. Hakan Yasarcan
- Polytechnic University of Milan (I): Prof. Dr. Raffaella Cagliano, Prof. Dr. Federico Caniato University of Reading (GB): Prof. Dr. David Lane
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management (D): Prof. Dr. Jürgen Strohhecker, Prof. Dr. Jörn-Henrik Thun
- Hochschule Reutlingen (D): Prof. Dr. Florian Kapmeier