To borrow a book a valid student-ID or passport has to be presented. If there is more than one copy of a book available it can be lent for one week.
Borrowing books is only possible overnight or for weekends:
- Monday to Thursday from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 a.m. the next day
- Fridays from 2:30 p.m. to Monday 10:00 a.m.
Journals, loose-leaf-collections and seminar-folders are not available for borrowing.
If items are considered late, the users borrowing privilege will be suspended for four weeks.
It's possible to return books beyond the opening hours. The library offers a convenient book drop right next to the entrance of the library. Please note that:
- patrons are responsible for the return
- overdue items are excluded from insertion
- please be sure to secure loose enclosures
- the check in will effect the next opening-day
- Book drop times are:
Monday to Friday 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 8 p.m to 10 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The building is closed on Sundays.
For the return-box applies generally:
- If the box is full, books can no longer be returned in the book drop. Patrons take the risk to not be able to return an item in time.
The book you are interested in is on loan? If desired we can reclaim this book from the borrower. Please fill in the form. You will receive a notification upon entry of the book.
If you like to be informed regarding the actual state of your inquiry, please write down your e-mail address. It will only be used to contact you in this matter and will not be saved any further.